CEO of Metro Vein Centers
Portfolio Company Involvement
- CEO of Metro Vein Centers.
- Non-Executive Director of Great Lakes Foot & Ankle Institute.
- Prior to founding Albaron, spent 15 years in private equity, operations and consulting focusing on healthcare and hospitality.
- Previously director at Starwood’s Le Meridien Hotels Group and directed the turnaround of Bliss, a chain of 40 spas.
- Started his career as a management consultant with Marakon Associates.
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, MBA.
- Polytechnic University of Odessa, BSc.
- Dmitri lives in New York with Julia, his wife of 15 years. They share a passion for pets, Russian literature and long walks with their dog Rex in Upstate NY.