Portfolio Company Involvement
- Non-Executive Director of Metro Vein Centers.
- Non-Executive Chairman of Great Lakes Foot & Ankle Institute.
- Innovation Fertility.
- Spent 15 years in venture capital and private equity specializing in healthcare. Prior to founding Albaron he was an executive at Blackstone, Warburg Pincus and Morgan Stanley in New York and London.
- Managed an aggregate $3bn of private equity investments across venture capital, growth equity and late-stage buyouts.
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, MBA.
- Bocconi University and Cass Business School, BSc.
- Growing up in Milan, Alessio spent much of his spare time in the Alps. To this day, he enjoys hiking, climbing, skiing, and foraging whenever he can on the east coast.