Portfolio Company Involvement
- Executive Director and Chief Legal Officer of Great Lakes Foot & Ankle Institute,
- Chief Legal Officer of Metro Vein Centers.
- Innovation Fertility.
- Spent over five years in accounting and finance and ten years as a private equity M&A attorney.
- Previously corporate partner at McGuireWoods LLP, and attorney with DLA Piper and Akin Gump. Also worked as a CPA at Houlihan Lokey, Deloitte and PwC.
- Represented middle market PE funds and strategics with combined deal value in excess of $10bn.
- The University of Virginia School of Law, JD.
- Purdue University, BSc.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Debo enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, reading, traveling and the outdoors. Debo is an active member of an investment club focused on economic and social impact investing in developing countries.