Portfolio Company Involvement
- Innovation Fertility.
- Spent over eight years in business development and marketing roles across hedge funds, private equity and venture capital in New York and Hong Kong. Most recently head of business development at Senrigan Capital Group, an Asian event-driven hedge fund based in Hong Kong.
- Previously an investment banker at Lehman Brothers and Nomura in London. Also worked as a chartered accountant (CPA) at Deloitte and EY in London specializing in private equity transaction services.
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, MBA.
- Harvard University, MPA.
- University of London (Imperial College), MSc.
- University of Cambridge (U.K.), BA & MA.
- UK qualified ACA.
- Sonia enjoys equestrian sports, exotic travel (Mongolia, Bhutan and the 5 Stans were recent highlights), theater, opera and wine. She is an active member of the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs and the Ordre des Coteaux de Champagne.
- In addition, Sonia is a board member of More Than Musical, an innovative non-profit opera company based in Hong Kong and is the Chair of the 100 Women in Finance Hong Kong Gala.