Effective Date: January 1, 2023.
Information we collect
Albaron Partners collects personal data in the course of its business activities and on certain areas of the Sites when you register for Albaron Partners newsletters and alerts. The personal data collected varies and may include information that you provide, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone number, and fax number.
We may also automatically collect information about the devices you use to interact with our Sites. The information we automatically collect may include IP address, device identifier, web browser, and browsing information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels, clear gifs, and other similar technologies (collectively “Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies”) on our Sites. We may also automatically collect information about how you use the Sites, such as what you have searched for and viewed on the Sites. The information automatically collected may be associated with a unique identifier as well as with any other personal data you have provided.
Albaron Partners may also collect personal data about you from third parties, such as data brokers or aggregators, in the course of its business activities. This includes demographic, professional and other information that is publicly available online, including information you choose to make public through social media platforms and other public online forums. We will always seek to confirm that the third party has provided transparent information about its use of this data, including its disclosure to third parties like Albaron Partners, in compliance with applicable law.
Use of information
Our Sites do not track you by collecting personal data about your online activities over time and across third party websites or online services. Accordingly, we do not alter our data collection and use practices in response to “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers.
The legal basis by which we process your personal data
Our processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned above is based:
- in part, on our legitimate interests in promoting and protecting Albaron Partners, building and maintaining relationships. recruitment, and providing our services;
- in part, on your consent, for example if you register for our newsletters or alerts, or for business purposes that support web operations such as understanding and enhancing the quality of your experience on our web-sites;
- in part, to comply with the law, when certain information is necessary to satisfy our legal or regulatory obligations.
Disclosure of personal data: data recipients
We also may share your personal data with third party service providers who perform services and functions on our behalf to support our interactions with you, including, for example, processing recruitment materials, administering surveys or contests, or communicating with you.
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process;
- To law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity;
- If disclosure is necessary to protect the vital interests of a person;
- To protect our property, services and legal rights;
- To prevent fraud against Albaron Partners, our subsidiaries, affiliates and/or business partners;
- To support auditing, compliance, and corporate governance functions; or
- To comply with any and all applicable laws.
Link to third party sites
The Sites may allow you to sign into and associate your social network accounts including, but not limited to, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube, with Albaron Partners.
If you would like to disconnect a social media account from us, refer to the settings of that social network account and its provider.
Albaron Partners has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized Albaron Partners personnel and third-party service providers are provided access to personal data, and these employees and service providers are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions however, Albaron Partners cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personal data.
Albaron Partners retains personal data, as necessary, for the duration of the relevant business relationship.
The Sites are not designed for or directed at children 16 years of age or younger, and Albaron Partners does not intentionally collect or maintain personal data about anyone under this age..
If you have registered for Albaron Partners’ newsletter or alerts, or you receive invitations to survey or events from Albaron Partners and you prefer not to receive future email communications from us, please write to email@example.com to unsubscribe from all Albaron Partners communications.
Your California privacy rights
In addition, under California law, you may have the right (up to two times in any 12-month period) to request more information about Albaron Partners’ collection, use, disclosure, and sale of personal data about you including:
- The categories of personal data about you that we have collected in the preceding 12 months and the categories of sources of that information,
- The categories of sources from which we have collected that information in the preceding 12 months,
- The commercial or business reason(s) we have collected, used, disclosed, or sold that information, and
- The categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed or sold that information in the preceding 12 months.
- In addition, upon receipt of a verifiable request from you establishing your identity, you may have the right to know about the specific pieces of personal data that we have collected about you and/or shared with third parties in the preceding 12 months.
You may also have the right to request deletion of personal data about you that we have collected or maintain, which we will honor subject to certain limitations set forth in California law.
If you are a California consumer and you or your authorized agent would like to exercise your privacy rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When we process your request, we require you to provide certain personal data about you in order to verify your identity in accordance with requirements under CCPA. This may include your first and last name, email address, physical address, telephone number, and information about your relationship with us or other information needed to verify your identity. Albaron Partners will not discriminate against you based on your exercise of any of these rights.
142 W 57th St
New York, NY 10019